Saturday, May 17, 2008

Manchester United / Hard graft key for Anderson


Brazil midfielder Anderson believes Manchester United's work ethic separates them from the rest.



And the 20-year-old - already being tipped as a future club legend - has tapped into that culture after arriving last summer from Porto.

Anderson marked his debut season in England by helping United retain their Barclays Premier League title - and now he has set his sights on winning the Champions League on Wednesday when Chelsea provide the opposition in Moscow.

Anderson claims there is no secret to United's success and has already bought into the Old Trafford way of life despite his young age.

no different

"A team with players like (Wayne) Rooney, (Carlos) Tevez, (Cristiano) Ronaldo, (Michael) Carrick, (Paul) Scholes and other star players, you don't need to do much, only work hard, " he said.

"That's something I do and if I have the chance I will try to help my team the best that I can and make the most of the moment. It is a dream for any player to be in a Champions League final and I am no different."

No comments: